'The biggest hug I could give...' by Jennie Sienkiewicz

Hi everyone! I just wanted to say thank you all so much for praying for us. I have not been able to go to sleep because I was too excited to see Leslie Norton again and of course other friends. But as soon as we were driving to the church I jumped out of that van and gave her the biggest hug I could give. A few days ago Leslie, Philip, Ellie, Adam, and I went swimming in this huge pool in the hotel and it also with a hot tub. Well Adam was the life guard reading his book. We had the best time. I have been seeing all these little kids who are not so little anymore but some now are my age. I am too excited for the days to come and see God working through the kids and everyone else. I cannot not thank you all enough. We all miss you so much :)

Love, Jennie Sienkiewicz

Comments